As part of our STEM and aerospace education missions, the cadets at Squadron 1007 took part in a fun-filled day visiting Spitz, Inc. and the American Helicopter Museum. As a complete integrator of planetarium and spherical projection theaters, Spitz Inc. provides display systems, automation, lighting, audio and design/engineering services. Spitz, Inc. graciously provided our cadets and senior members a tour of their facilities, as well as showed the squadron members how planetariums are made. The next stop was at the American Helicopter Museum in West Chester, PA. The squadron toured the various exhibits and learned about helicopters important life saving missions. Check out some photos from the day.
- Geospatial Team Assists FEMA In Speeding Relief to Typhoon-Stricken Islands
- Silvered Wings: Cessna O-1/L-19 Bird Dog “Black Aces” 0-12114
- Miller’s Mission: ‘To Help and Serve’
- Vehicle Risk Management Program Focuses on CAP Driver Safety
- Former Georgia Wing Member: CAP Provided Chance to ‘Do More … Find Ways to Give Back’