As part of our STEM and aerospace education missions, the cadets at Squadron 1007 took part in a fun-filled day visiting Spitz, Inc. and the American Helicopter Museum. As a complete integrator of planetarium and spherical projection theaters, Spitz Inc. provides display systems, automation, lighting, audio and design/engineering services. Spitz, Inc. graciously provided our cadets and senior members a tour of their facilities, as well as showed the squadron members how planetariums are made. The next stop was at the American Helicopter Museum in West Chester, PA. The squadron toured the various exhibits and learned about helicopters important life saving missions. Check out some photos from the day.
- Cadet Wings Flight: ‘Something Truly Special Through an Amazing Opportunity Provided by CAP’
- Familiar Face: Operations Director Desmarais Named Next CAP COO
- New Chief Diversity Officer Sees ‘A Journey, Not a Destination’
- North Carolina Member Follows Call from Local Classroom to Global Conflict
- Silvered Wings: Travel Air C-4000